Sunday, March 6, 2011

Buy adidas Men's 3 Stripe Short Sleeve Top



Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a great buy. Worth the $25 it costs. I wish they came in more colors. Sleeves come down to elbows like in picture provided by amazon and there is room in the shoulders. I lift weights so I have a big chest and shoulders and I find this very comfortable without being baggy. This fits a little loose on me so it might be too loose on a thinner person (I am not fat). Great work out and running shirt. Highly recommend it. Breathes very well and wicks sweat. A+ on aesthetics also!
Get more detail about adidas Men's 3 Stripe Short Sleeve Top.


!!1 Dockers Men Clothing Coupon !!1 New Batteries Panasonic



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links