Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shop For adidas Men's Revolve Pant



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have been using adidas for a long time, and this product is not up to the adidas quality.

The fabric lacks quality and after 3 machine washes, the pants look very old. Not impressive. I will not buy this product again. I have used adidas for a really long time and every product of theirs has been very machine friendly, but not this.

I just ordered adidas men's rEvolution III [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KL3FEC?ie=UTF8&tag=aisn-20&creativeASIN=B000KL3FEC] for almost the same price and that feels like adidas quality.

Earlier I was a bit skeptical about only my pants being poor in quality and had doubts if mine was a defective piece or similar. I checked with one another friend who also bought these pants, and he is not impressed either, but does not complain a lot at the same time.
Get more detail about adidas Men's Revolve Pant.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links